Re: mozilla packages updated

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 03:50:33PM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On 25 May 2001 16:12:42 +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Ethan Benson wrote:
> >
> > > i also added blizzards gtkmozarea patch which should fix the segfaults
> > > in galeon when closing tabs.  (or anything using tabs...)
> >
> > Speaking of galeon, where can I get it from? Don't see it in the main archive
> > nor with your mozilla debs.
>
> I have some that might need, at most, a recompile. No apt-able sources,
> as I'm pretty busy. I recompile galeon every time Ethan releases new
> Mozilla debs.
>
> Ethan: wanna put that with your Mozilla debs ?
>
> http://hadess.net/debian/galeon in a second (finishing uploading)

well the mozilla packages i build are potato compatible and galeon
can't be so i would prefer to keep them in seperate apt repositories,
i would be happy to host them though if necessary.

it is possible to build semi potato compatible galeon packages but it
requires upgrading most of potato's gnome libraries...

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/