X: Display is Backwards!

Hey Everyone,

I'm feeling like C3PO from The Empire Strikes Back, after Chewbacca puts
him sortof back together: "Wait, Wait!! I'm Backwards!!"

What I mean by this is that all the text on my X display is reversed.
Not the whole desktop, mind you, just the text. So the little Debian
button on the bottom left corner is still where it's supposed to be, but
the text is going from right to left. All the menu items are the same
way. If I open up a terminal, the cursor still moves from left to right,
but the letters themselves are backwards. Weird!

Anybody know what I can do about this? If I need to send whatever other
info, just let me know!

Thanks!

Russell

_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"