Re: Woody Impressions

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

> Just to answer a couple of questions, I am using Ethan's mozilla .debs
> (thanks Ethan!), and they always open to the Mail/News reader.  Which is
> fine for me, since I'm using it for Mail/News, but must be annoying and
> resource-wasting for anyone using it just to browse.

I see. I'm using the same debs and I can verify that they don't default to
Mail/News on a new install. They're doing it on your installation because
of settings in your .mozilla directory. I believe there is a set of
checkboxes in the very first preference panel for which components to open
on startup.