Re: Questions about kernel 2.4.4

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 10:25:45PM +0200, Michel Lanners wrote:

> # Disable ECN:
> net/ipv4/tcp_ecn = 0

 Oh yeah, that's what I forgot to do after turning on ECN in the kernel...
(recompiled under duress, as the partition with my kernel images had just
taken a beating from fsck, so the kernel was still there to boot from, but
not in the directory.  (on an x86 using lilo).  This is most of the reason I
forgot I had enabled ECN.)

 BTW, penguinppc.org is not reachable with ECN enabled :(

--
#define X(x,y) x##y