Re: What kernel are we going to use for apus in debian/woody ?

Sven LUTHER wrote:

In particular, Michel, you toke the 2.2.10 kernel package from me. Did you
also do a 2.4.x version of it ?

Not yet, but I'm planning to do it as soon as I get enough time. BTW I assume
I can upload packages for new kernel versions without ITP or anything?

No you don't need to, just upload them.

Also i think the boot floppies will be freezed soon, i think in june or july
or so, don't remember well just now.

I'll do my best to make it before then.

Please tell Giorgio also when you did upload them, so he can test the boot
floppies with them.

I will.