What kernel are we going to use for apus in debian/woody ?

Hello all, ...

I would ask you all what is the current status of the apus kernels, in
particular, is the 2.4.x kernel mature for use in the debian boot floppies.

This would make it the default kernel to be used in most debian installs, so
if there are still big problems with the 2.4.x kernels, best would be to stay
with 2.2.10.

Now, there is still some time until debian/woody chips, so maybe it is also
possible to fix those issues before then.

What do you think of it ?

In particular, Michel, you toke the 2.2.10 kernel package from me. Did you
also do a 2.4.x version of it ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther