debian-powerpc: can't install gnome-core/testing

I'm trying to do an 'apt-get upgrade' on my PowerBook running Debian/Testing. It complained when trying to upgrade some gnome packages. This has been going on for a while now. It seems that gnome-core depends on libcapplet0 is the culprit. gnome-core requires version 1:1.4.0.1-3 but the latest seems to be version 1:1.4.0.1-2. The apt-get error message is :

gnome-core: Depends: libcapplet0 (>= 1:1.4.0.1-3) but 1:1.4.0.1-2 is to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Can I force this to install somehow or do I have to wait for libcapplet0 to be upgraded to the required version ?

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.

PS: snmp has dependency problems too. I'm not sure how the snmp and snmpd binaries are available to install yet the snmplib is not ???