Re: Can we narrow down the pump problems?

Peter Canning wrote:

> If anybody else want to chime with descriptions of configurations where
> pump does or doesn't work, that information may be helpful as well.

Dunno if this is related, still: Pump works for me everywhere except in the
office. The DHCP server never even sees the DHCPDISCOVER packets there. The
administrator suggested that pump might use an 'all ones' or 'all zeros'
broadcast but only the opposite one would work, but I haven't come around to
verify that.