Re: [DRI] PCI GART support on trunk

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 09:07:35AM -0400, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 02:23:47PM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> >

> > Yes, the branch has been merged in yesterday!
> >

> > This adds not only support for PCI Rage128 boards, but (more
> > importantly ;) also PPC support!
> >

> > Zephaniah, us PPC folks would appreciate if you could update your DRI
> > source packages sometime soon so that we can give them a whirl.
>
> I'm going to need a PPC box to build on, around 600M of drive space free
> and running sid if at all possible.

As Michel said, use voltaire.  It should have everything you need
(outside of the chroot; you don't want to build in the unstable chroot,
because that's the buildd's playground).  Let me know if it doesn't.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team