Re: new input layer and mouse button emulation

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 12:18:22PM +0200 or thereabouts, Andre Berger wrote:
> It did! Changed the mapping to btn2=96 btn3=116, everything works
> beautifully again. So no reason to go back to ADB. Is there any
> documentation for the whole stuff also distributed with the kernel
> itself?
> Patrice: It does work on the 3400 (gpm, X).

Hm, I guess I'll have to re-read this thread ;)

But, my main problem is that I can't even get a kernel compiled with the
new input layer, so there's no chance of getting it to work (that's with 2.2.18).

As for 2.4.x... well... I'm not using that yet... :)

Cheers,
Patrix.

--
"I am the fixed point of insanity in any sane situation. And some people find
that comforting."