new input layer and mouse button emulation

I've updated my potato system (PB3400) to kernel 2.2.19pre17-pmac from
proposed updates, which uses the new input layer model. I've changed
mouse type and device successfully, the mouse works in X and the
consoles, with gpm. The only thing not solved: Mouse button emulation. I
used to boot with "adb_buttons=76,127" (IIRC) option in BootX, which had
mapped my 2nd and 3rd mouse button to spare keys. Keys have changed
according to xev, this wouldn't be a problem. But is there a similar
option for the new input layer like adb_buttons? The
kernel-parameters.txt document seemed not helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Andre Berger                                [andre.berger@topmail.de]