Re: new input layer and mouse button emulation

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 12:11:36AM +0200 or thereabouts, Andre Berger wrote:
> Those keycodes are mapped to my keypad-enter (btn2) and the power button

I never managed to use that keypad-enter for mouse-button emulation,
and I don't think I tried with the power button. This left me with very
little choice (F3 and F4 are my current ones). And this I was able to
do only with Xpmac's -rightkey and -middlekey arguments.

Cheers,
Patrix.

--
"I am the fixed point of insanity in any sane situation. And some people find
that comforting."