RS/6000 install help. (con't)

Well yesterday I thought I'd try installing Yellow Dog Linux to see if maybe
this was a error specific to the Debian distribution.  The only responses I
got yesterday were from people with the same problem but no idea what it is.
Well I wasn't able to get Yellow Dog to boot.  I didn't spend much time with
it because I'd really rather run Debian.

Well hopefully somebody will be able to help today.

Anyone....Anyone.....Bueller?

|I'm having trouble installing Debian on my RS/6000 43P.
|Reading through the archives I can see this is a common problem.  I think
mine might be a bit |different, though I did struggle with boot problems.
|I was able to successfully boot from the CD.  I see the lines about loading
Linux.