Re: new input layer and mouse button emulation

At 8:37 PM -0500 3/27/01, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

Right.  The "Linux" mapping is different from the ADB mapping.  See
/usr/include/linux/input.h for keycodes to use there.

For all the gory details: http://homepages.munich.netsurf.de/Franz.Sirl/inputppc.html

I know, very confusing, lots of breakage for a potato upgrade, etc. Apologies for the headache, the decision apparently seemed like a good one at the time. In the long term, everyone will make the change anyway, but perhaps the Debian PPC kernels
should have waited for other packages to catch up (e.g. makedev, bug #87854).

HTH,

Thanks.  It did.  I know have 3 button emulation on the iMac at work.