www.debianppc.org

            Hello,

    My name is Graeme and I am a user of debianppc and have been for
almost a year.  Now my linux
knowledge is not amazing but I belive I have some grasp of the operating
system and could offer my  knowledge to new users of the system.  So, to
get to the point I was wondering who I should contact about
maybe getting some webspace and a shell to run an irc bot off of to hold
open the #debianppc channel.  For a
webpage I would mostly copy the layout of the official debian webpage
and as for #debianppc I would not
tarnish the name of debian nor would i allow anyone who was in the
chanel do so.  I am not looking for money
or anything like that, I just want to offer my help and the help of a
few other debianppc users who are known
to have some knowledge, to all of thoes newbies useing debianppc and or
other linux ppc flavour users
wanting to switch to debian.  If you could reply to this and tell me if
I have any chance at all of getting this
project up please do so to LordKnow1@home.com