Q: double Boot for SMP 7300

Hello everybody!

I have a 7300 that I have upgraded to a 2x604/200MHz SMP computer.

Now I´m looking for a solution to my boot-problems.

I have a little partition with this faked system-folder and I have BootX.
If I boot into MacOS and then start BootX to run linux, the second cpu
won´t run and I run a single cpu computer :-(
If I set the startup disk to the faked system-folder (AFAIK miBoot) both
cpus are running, but it is very difficult for me to get back to MacOS.
Zapping P-RAM isn´t always possible and did not help either. Sometimes I
unplug the batterie and reset the mainboard to get back to MacOS.

AFAIK yaboot only works with NewWorld-Macs and a boot-menu run by
OpenFirmware doesn´t help because OpenFirmware on this machine is so buggy.

Any suggestions are welcome, thanks
	Christoph
--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0173 566 266 1