mozilla 0.8 and debian ppc

Hi all,

I just tried to upgrade from mozilla 0.7 to mozilla 0.8 (from the tar.gz file at mozilla.org). While mozilla 0.8 add some new features, I have a lot of problems with the mail reader. Very often, draggin the scroll bar in the top right pane (which lists all the emails in a folder), everything disappears. I need to select another folder to see anything again. And this is not the only flaw. One of the most annoying is that, in the manage bookmark windows, you sometimes move a bookmark and we you drop it, it is deleted..

I reverted to mozilla 0.7, but I'd like to know if it's only a problem of mine or if someone else found similar problems.

Gianluca