Re: Q: double Boot for SMP 7300

Hi,

there is always quikboot, works fine on my machine. For setting OF
parameters, check the manpage of 'nvsetenv'. You will find usefull
information there.

Unfortunately, when booting MacOS, they like to erase the OF settings to
default. There is a program called systemdisk. I found very useful
information about OF on the netbsd.org homepage under PowerPC. They have
also patches for buggy OF's.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan