Re: mozilla 0.8 from penguinppc and PSM

On 21 Feb 2001 17:12:59 -0900, Ethan Benson wrote:

> as for breaking mozilla into smaller peices that is excellent news.  i
> for one just want the browser not the crappy mail, news, irc, and
> kitchen sink client.

Have you tried skipstone yet? It's in debian, and it's neat. Still
missing a couple features
compared to mozilla, but it's also missing all the features in mozilla
that you probably
don't want.

(I wish you could right-click on an image and save it to disk. OTOH, it
seems to run
in a reasonable amount of processor power).

--
Phil Fraering
pgf@globalreach.net