nautilus

I sort of had as a back burner project getting everything together
I'd need to compile nautilus.

However, yesterday I checked to see if nautilus was available precompiled
and it was. I'm downloading it now to see if it works.

If nautilus works, does this mean evolution will compile?
ISTR that one of the previous gnome powerpc compilation attempts
didn't include either nautilus or evolution because of a library
common to both. I was hoping someone here had more details.

PS: How do you determine which packages are necessary to compile
a debian source package against? Is there a command for apt-cache
or something like that?

Phil
pgf@globalreach.net