Re: hosed nvram on OldWorld Mac

There is probably a couple of things I left out of my email,
too.  First, I assume all risk when f*&^%ing around with my
machine like this, so I'm not trying to hammer on anyone,
but I do appreciate help and info people can offer!
Together is how progress is made, at the end of the day.  I
got this machine so that I could have a quicker machine to
do boot floppy and install doc development on, after all.

No, I'm getting no output on the monitor.

Yes, I did run quik beforehand.  But I can check my .conf
file again when I am in front of the machine and make sure
that it is right.  I still have the other machine, so
whatever I can do on that, like run quik, I will.

I'll try the reset thing and check the quik.conf on Monday.