Re: fb-related kernel panic?

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 06:31:05PM -0800, Ethan Benson wanted to say the following:

> really the main thing i would like to fix with this silly framebuffer
> (othe then the annoying resync on VC switches) is this big ugly
> blinking block cursor.  its a blinking _ on sparcs just like the intel
> VGA, so why not on ppc !

Time for framebuffer.themes.org? 8^)

Btw, should it change if you change the console font to something else? I
dont know how that works but the kernel config has options for that (Select
compiled-in console fonts or something like that, it might work) There is a
sun font also to choose from the options if I remember correctly.

Tuomas

--

.--->  tigert@helixcode.com     .    |\,/|          tigert@gimp.org  <-----.
+---->  www.helixcode.com      -  ()-@@  ,           tigert.gimp.org  <----+