Re: libiberty.h (issues compiling MOL)

(NB, I had tried to package MOL a few months ago.)

On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 07:06:31PM +0300, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> Anyway, it looks to me that binutils-dev is broken?

Check the version numbers.  IIRC, the autobuilder isn't running for
PPC on woody.  The libiberty.h BTS entry was mine, and the maintainer
left it open waiting for feedback (which I haven't given him :( ), so
if the newer version works for you, please send him a message.

						- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>   URL: http://web.chad.org/   (GPG)
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced".