libiberty.h (issues compiling MOL)

Hi!

Here is my story on getting MOL (mac-on-linux) to work on a pismo, debian
(mostly) potato.

It compiled ok, until it borked on a missing libiberty.h. Looking around, I
figured it should be part of binutils-dev package. That is the case on x86
builds, but it doesnt exist in the ppc binary debs. I had to do "apt-get
source --build binutils-dev" from potato source to get it include that
file.. It wasnt on either potato nor woody archives. After getting that one
everything went fine if I remember correctly. It runs and works quite ok.
Only the console mode is borked, but I suspect my framebuffer stuff is not
quite configured right, since I havent really looked into it. MOL runs fine
on an X window though.

Anyway, it looks to me that binutils-dev is broken?

Tuomas

--

.--->  tigert@helixcode.com     .    |\,/|          tigert@gimp.org  <-----.
+---->  www.helixcode.com      -  ()-@@  ,           tigert.gimp.org  <----+