XFree4.0x and Pismo touchpad

Hi!

I have some really annoying problems with X11 and the touchpad on my
Powerbook Pismo. The first problem is the lack of three buttons. I know
from my pre-mac days that one could emulate three buttons, but I assume
that only works when you have at least two physical ones. Is there any way
to achieve the same with only one?

The other problem with the keypad is that the pad itself works like a
button (i.e a tap on the pad generates a click). Some of you might
disagree that this is a problem, but, is there any way to disable this
"feature"?

And, last, when I need to do small movements with the pointer, the pointer
moves, and then moves back to the previous position (a sticky behavior).
It is pretty hard to describe, but imagine the pointer being stuck in mud,
or something, and you get the feeling. I tried to adjust the pad with the
Resolution option in XF86Config but it hasnt helped.

Any help, ideas or experiences is appreciated.

-- Magnus Forsberg [magnus.forsberg@sapio.se]
   Sapio AB    www.sapio.se   +46-8-694 80 45