Re: Broken Potato Packages??? Build Daemon?

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 08:35:33PM -0800 or thereabouts, Taro Fukunaga wrote:
> Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> I compiled mozilla 18 out of M18 tarballs from mozilla.org and am using
> it on potato. Also some time back someone said he has a website where
> you can download his build. Use M18, it's pretty slow but fairly stable

that would probably be me :)  http://www.patrix.org/mozilla
teh website is a little slow though (14kB/s max)...

tonight I'll be building a nightly release (some more bugs were fixed! It can
now handle properly web-based forums that use frames extensively!! :)  )

> (I guess, how many lines of code are in this browser anyways??)

well, let's see... *tapety click tap tap, grumble grumble, code code, grr it's
been too long since I've done this simple stuff, tap tap tap, execute, wait
wait wait...*
aha! there are:  3 580 806 lines  (including non-source files, like docs, config
scripts, and it seems even images and other such files ;)  )

Cheers,
Patrix.

--
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."
 -- Lt. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5.