Re: Broken Potato Packages??? Build Daemon?

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 05:11:23PM +0100, Alain Schroeder wrote:
> > There is no netscape-base-47, so that the packages netscape and
> > communicator are broken.

Right.  That's a known bug in those packages, their dependencies only work for
i386.  But there is both communicator-smotif-46 and netscape-smotif-46 in potato
(and -47 in woody).

> Mozilla is broken, because there is no libnspr
> >
> > lftp ftp.debian.org:/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-powerpc> find | grep M14
> > web/mozilla_M14-2.deb
> > lftp ftp.debian.org:/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-powerpc>
>
> I don't think there's netscape binary packages either.
>
> I have no idea why libnspr is missing.  It exists in unstable.  If it
> bugs you, sorry, use unstable.

Actually, M18 just entered potato-proposed-updates, with only i386 debs for now
but the others should be autobuilt at some point... :-)

Zeen,

-Adam P.