X Window on Powerbook G3

Hi,

Every time I start my X Window system (startx) ... my Powerbook G3 - 333 (ATI 3D Rage LT Pro) show me an ugly monitor. I can't recognize anything.

I can't find the xf86config in my debian distribution (2.2 - Joel 'Espy' Klecker" Release)
I have installed nearly all xserver-packages with dselect (xbase-clients, xfonts-100dp, xfonts-75dpi, xfonts-base, xserver-common, xserver-fbdev, tcl8.0, tk8.0, xlib6g)

How can I configure my X Windows with debian on my Powerbook?

thanx Tobias