Broken Potato Packages??? Build Daemon?

I just wanted to install some stuff on my PowerPC System (Power Mac
8200) and I had to recognize a lot of broken Packages. I just compiled
two manually and I had absolutly _no_ problem doing it (gnome-print -
breaks at least gnumeric and gnumeric breaks task-gnome-apps, librep5 -
needed for sawmill).

Is the build daemon not working properly?

There is no netscape-base-47, so that the packages netscape and
communicator are broken. Mozilla is broken, because there is no libnspr

lftp ftp.debian.org:/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-powerpc> find | grep M14
web/mozilla_M14-2.deb
lftp ftp.debian.org:/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-powerpc>

Maybe there is even more broken stuff out there!

	Bye,
	  - -- Alain -- -

--
Diane hängt ziemlich auf ihrem Stuhl.
  Herrr Huerkamp: Diane, könntest du dich bittte so hinsetzten, daß man dich