Re: Please test: pmud 0.7-2 in unstable (was: Re: pmud 0.7-1)

> Does MacOS X not run on the 3400 then?

No G3, no luck ;)

BTW, as a 3400 and pmud user, I can report that I had to comment out the
the hdparm lines from pwrctl to get reliable operation.  Also, I had
problems with pmud spontaneously shutting off the network on me (there was
some low power state in pwrctl that did that) that I also commented out.

I haven't tried updating to pmud 0.7, I'm still using an aliened version
of 0.6 rpm.  I'm not going to unstable anytime soon, based on the postings
I've seen ;)

-raf