rtl8319

I've got a cheap NIC that I would like to put in my ppc mac.  It is based
on the rtl8319 chip from RealTek.  There are Linux drivers and these are
in the kernel source tree as rtl8319.c.  However, it won't compile.  Has
anyone got one working on a ppc?  I know they work on i386's and if I
can't get it to work I'll bung it in my i386 box.  If I really, really
can't get it working are there any NICs that people would recommend?

Cheers....Paul

Paul Talacko
http://www.seditiousdiaries.com/