Re: Xpmac etc.

Fixed it!!  I'm very happy.

I tried turning off gpm, but it was just the same.  The trick was to
recompile the kernel. There is an option which is:

CONFIG_FB_COMPAT_XPMAC

make sure this is set to Y.  Then patch the kernel with the patch on the
potato CD originating from Ben H. (I tried compiling without it and it
doesn't work).

Hmmm, now, I've got to configure my window manager....