Call for help - compile me a kernel?

Hi,

I've managed to screw /something/ up. I moved root to ext3, and now quik
barfs (although once it worked). I do not have any way to boot the machine,
nor any kernel in MacOS capable of booting it. Kernels w/o ext3 patch
complain of unsupported filesystem options and die.

Is there anyone who has a big heart and/or free time, and wants to compile /
let me compile a basic 2.2 kernel with the ext3 patch, and ati128fb driver?
I need standard 7600 scsi support (MESH and whatever that external one right
next to it is, 53c89 or somesuch), no IDE, builtin Pmac ethernet, and not
much else.

The ext3 patch is at:
ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/sct/fs/jfs/

Thanks a million! I'm dying here in macos-land...

Peter