Re: XView bug/PPC machines available for developers?

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 10:35:47PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> No sweat - and you didn't introduce the bug from what I've seen on the
> BTS, it looks like Hartmut did when he did the glibc2.1 fixes for xview.
> See #72387 ...

...and he was only half wrong. :-)
He also added a __va_copy to lib/libxview/base/xv.c, where it is correct as
far as I understand.

> > > Feel free to point out a URL (searchable Debian ML archives would be nice
> > > to have, sometimes).
> >
> > Sorry, don't have it any more :(
>
> I'll dig around for it in the archive.

Been there, done that. The debian-powerpc and debian-arm list archives on
master don't have anything that looks like a FAQ on stdarg/varargs/va_list.
Does anybody have a copy of that mysterious FAQ? Just curious today...

Martin
--
Martin Buck               E-mail: m@rtin-buck.de  or  martin.buck@bigfoot.com
Phone/Fax: +41-56-4963841   Snail-mail: Steigstrasse 13, CH-5452 Oberrohrdorf