Re: XView bug/PPC machines available for developers?

> On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 10:35:47PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > No sweat - and you didn't introduce the bug from what I've seen on the
> > BTS, it looks like Hartmut did when he did the glibc2.1 fixes for xview.
> > See #72387 ...
>
> ...and he was only half wrong. :-)
> He also added a __va_copy to lib/libxview/base/xv.c, where it is correct as
> far as I understand.

The __va_copy(va_list1, va_list) in attr.c is also correct. The use of
__va_copy for non-valist types isn't. I'll look at xv.c to make sure.
Simple things like textedit and shelltool worked fine for me.

> > I'll dig around for it in the archive.
>
> Been there, done that. The debian-powerpc and debian-arm list archives on
> master don't have anything that looks like a FAQ on stdarg/varargs/va_list.

Too bad, I'll have to ask the PPC gcc guru then.

	Michael