Re: getting pismo to boot by itself "smoke test"

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 07:00:45PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Do I get right that you are talking about the physical position? AFAIK only
> the logical partition number is important.

yeah physical position is totally irrelevant, you can have it
physically at the end of the disk and then just reorder it so it
numbers at 2 or right after the drivers, that will also work fine.
mac-fdisk has a `r' command to reorder partitions but i have not
gotten around to figuring out exactly how it works...

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/