Re: How do I use those PowerMac images-1.44?

I'm running on a PowerCenter. I gave up on the floppies and I also gave
up putting the files on a HFS volume. I put the stuff on a ext2
partition on an old hard disk that I had, and it works every time. Of
course I had copied the stuff to ext2 from a previous installation of
LinuxPPC, which made life pretty easy. Oh and I took out the CDROM drive
and put the extra hard disk in there. The installer seems to detect the
partition where the files are automatically. Not sure if this helps, but
it worked for me.

Taro