Compilation/binary packages

Admitted: I don't know a lot about the Debian compilation process, but to
me it seems a bit annoying that packages like apache and php4 doesn't
come as binaries for ppc, so if there is a wish to abuse my box for
compilation purposes, and if there is a way to integrate it in the
build process (I'll probably need to register as developer to get
people to trust my box), then it will be ready for abuse when I get
my ADSL this thursday.

Any comments, ideas?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
  Andreas Plesner Jacobsen (System Administrator) / World Online Denmark A/S