Re: PPC PCI Serial Port cards...

Brian Macy wrote:

> I'm looking for 8 DB9 ports for my StarMax PPC box... runs Linux. I have
> a 4port ISA card for my PC but obviously that won't work in my PPC. 2
> 4port cards would be fine. Anyways, any suggestions as to what boards
> are good and supported by Linux would be appreciated.

Basically, all PCI cards which are supported on x86 Linux _should_ also work
on PPC.

However, sadly enough, people rarely write endianness-clean code, so the
driver may have to be tweaked a bit...

Michel

--
Been there, done that, can't remember why...
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS