Re: deb-ppc: recommended browser and email client ?

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 10:47:45AM +0100, David Given wrote:
> [...]
> >What are other people using for web browsing and email clients on their
> >powerpc machines ?
> >Any recommendations ?
>
> Well, these are purely religious issues and you are as likely to get a
> consensus as a politician is to be honest. Personally, I use mh/exmh as my
> mailer; mh is *the* most powerful mail engine there is, and exmh is a nice GUI
> front-end to it (mh is command-line based). Possibly when Nautilus gets up and
> running I'll try that, but it'll have to go a long way to beat mh.

mutt is nice also, but still no gui for it.

it is the base for balsa from the gnome project also (using libmutt) but then
lats i tried it (very long ago) it was very feature poor.

Anyway, best way is to try them all out, and keep the one one likes best.

Friendly,

Svne LUTHER