Re: Powerbook G3 (Tokyo)

> lost interupt for the hard disk sounds makes me think you are using
> bootx to boot, don't do that.  bootx does not work very well on most
> of the newer `newworld' machines, instead use yaboot.

Yeah, I have heard that. As best as I can tell at this point, I'm faced
with a chicken-egg problem, that is.. all the yaboot packages I have seen
are for linux; to install it i must be able to boot ... I am hoping that
bootX will "work well enough" with the benh tree and then I can move to
yaboot.  Unless there is some other way of installing yaboot that I havnt
run across.

-Matt