Re: Bug #60469: reported problem on PowerPC with PostgreSQL

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 10:40:46AM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> Please!  That's not an adequate solution... I know it requires a little
> more work, but people need to sit down and figure out the problems with
> gcc, not just ignore them. -O0 is a real penalty.
 Sorry it's not my sollution.. It's PgSQL developers. They know about it and
this is sollution suggested by them. It's in the template file of upstream
sources. It wasn't used on Debian (because on Debian we use powerpc and RH
and other use ppc). It's there since 6.5.1 or so

--
 Robert Ramiega  | robert@plukwa.net  IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 UIN: 13201047   | http://www.plukwa.net/         | the power of Source