Re: Storm Linux 2000

I agree. I think Storm Linux is a great product ... (but I work for
Stormix so I might be a bit biased :)

Storm Linux 2000 is based on Slink, although there are a few new or
upgraded packages thrown in there. There will be a Potato-based release
not too much longer after Potato reaches stable, although our second
release will depend on how long it takes for the developers to put
together the second-generation installer and administration tools. We
have released all of our work under the GPL, as we hope not to compete
with Debian but to have a cooperative relationship.

A PowerPC version of Storm Linux would be the coolest, but I'm afraid we
don't have anything like that in the works right now.

--
  Kevin Teague
  iBuilder