Re: Storm Linux 2000

	From all accounts that I've found, I've been informed that Storm
Linux 2000 is based off an outdated version of Debian (possibly hamm)... I'm
not sure if they even bothered to upgrade the packages themselves or not...
I've gone and downloaded their ISO from their site but haven't yet burned
it to a CD as I really don't have a machine I can kill in order to test it
out...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC