New autobuilder

The new main/contrib/non-free autobuilder is up and chugging on my machine.
About 55 packages were uploaded yesterday, and another 114 just now -
they'll be appearing tomorrow afternoon.  I've got a lot of work to do on
the build daemon and on my setup; I'll be making both success and failure
logs available soon.  I flagged about a dozen packages that compiled cleanly
but had warnings that mean trouble; unfortunately this included bash and
readline, which I am looking at right now.

After that I have all the failures to look at.  Joy.  A lot of them are
simply because no one has pointed a build daemon at contrib/non-free in
years; these packages are seriously crufty.  As said, I'll be making the
logs available and calling for help in a week or two when I'm a little more
organized.  Meanwhile, this will help us be not quite so far behind.

These are the packages uploaded:

abc2mtex_1.6.1-5
abuse_2.00-22
acct_6.3.5-17