Re: problems compiling kernel, ...

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven LUTHER <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:
Sven> Michel lets bug Jes for a new m68k stable release, and take the
Sven> stable kernel over from Jesper, What do you think about it ?

Bugging may not be enough. Never gave anyone more time ;\

Sven> Jesper, i volunteer for taking over the apus 2.2 tree, but i am
Sven> not sure if i can do the same for the m68k side. I will write on
Sven> the linux-m68k list about this.

Nice. We should be able to handle it with uploading at incoming at
SunSITE. If you want more control over the releases we may have to
find another site. I have an open invitation from the LinuxPPC gang,
but I'd like to see if we can keep it at SunSITE.

Jesper