Re: X

On 1/11/99 Kevin Puetz wrote:

Q for someone - why don't we have Xconfigurator (which might be
redhat-centric?) or something similar?  It really helps... Maybe I'll alien it
out of LinuxPPC and put the deb up - if there is any interest.

see the archives for Debian-devel there was a short discussion about it a few days ago, someone is porting it but there will be some issues to deal with as I understand it, just getting it to compile required some .h files from redhat....

Best Regards,
Ethan Benson
To obtain my PGP key: http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/pgp/