Well, I got the base system plus most of the common packages installed. Went quite smooth.
But - X does provide for a bumpy experience. Well, tI=ve gotten nowhere.

First, I can find no X configuration tools.
Secondly, I can=t find any existing XF86Config files, for manual configuration in lack of X conf. tool.s

And I was also wondering if there were any accelerated servers for X, instead of the FrameBuffer ones - I tried them in LinuxPPC, and they ... stunk.

Cheers. I would appreciate if you replied to odd@findus.dhs.org