Re: About PowerPC processors

IBM Microelectronics doesn't plan on making longtrails again but they're
looking for someone who will so they can donate or loan the design.
They're quite happy to do that.

} 100,000+/year!) Cort, you're buddy-buddy with IBM. Get them making the
} Longtrail again darnit! I want about.. erm.. as many as I can afford!
} (Not many right now. :P) Heh. Seriously though, I have found some
} Longtrails on eBay, but they're either DOA (mostly keyboard controllers)
} or missing parts supposedly. If anyone knows where I can find a
} Longtrail of any sort, lemme know. I'll pay cash/money order if it's in
} working condition. :)