Re: Dead modem, and other newbie install gripes

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, Adam C. Powell wrote:
> A couple of other questions (sorry for the barrage!): how do I get buttons 2 and 3 on a
> 1-button ADB mouse?  left/right option-click and option-2/3 (both from LinuxPPC) don't
> work, even with "Buttons 1" in the XFree86Config Pointer section, and I can't paste with
> gdm.

Kernel command line option

    adb_buttons=58,52

for the 2 keys on the right of the spacebar. Works on the Powerbook G3 of my
sister (no, her notebook is at least 3000 km for here).

Greetings,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven                     Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be